Known issues and User Notifications
- Dropping support for iOS 11: Circuit iOS app version 1.2.89xx (release date: September 2020) will be the latest version with iOS 11 support. Version 1.2.90xx or higher will support iOS 12 or higher. Dropping support for iOS 11 will not leave any device behind, in other words, any Apple device with iOS 11 can be upgraded to iOS 12.
- Dropping support for Android 6: Circuit Android app version 1.2.47xx will be the latest version with Android 6 support. Version 1.2.48xx or higher will support Android 7 or higher. Android 6 is not supported by Google and vendors for some time. Android 6 does not get any security updates.
- We would like to inform you that customers using Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication for Circuit services might need to update their signing certificate in their Identity Provider (IDP). A separate email notification containing the new certificate has been sent to all administrators of SSO-enabled tenants. For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us using the "Report an Issue" option or by using the standard channels - https://www.circuit.com/unifyportalcontactus
- Please be informed that MS Internet Explorer is no longer supported as a web client for Circuit. We recommend you to use Chrome, Edge or Firefox.
- Minimum SBC version required for on-premise Telephony Connector
SBCs with versions older than 09.04.08.XX used for on-premise telephony connectors (ATC/pUTC/STC) need to be upgraded, to avoid any impact on the Circuit Telephony service following the upcoming deprecation of DTLS 1.0 by Chrome.
Recommended target version is 09.04.12.02-1
- Cloud Services eCommerce mail address change. Please note that you need to address firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us for commercial issues.
- As a result of the Corona pandemics Circuit is used by many more tenants and much more intensely to ensure business continuity and productivity. We have therefore decided to concentrate our support efforts to customers on paid subscriptions, and offer support to free tenants only via telephone hotline. If you are a free tenant we ask for your understanding.
Planned maintenance activities provide new features and fixes for Circuit and are typically performed during off-peak hours to minimize impact on your business.
Current schedule is:
Circuit application (web and mobile client):
na.yourcircuit.com: On November 18th between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM UTC Users will experience service disruption within that time-period. No other impact on service is expected.
eu.yourcircuit.com: On November 21th between 6:00 AM and 9:00 AM UTC Users will experience temporarily a "Reconnecting" condition over a period of 3 minutes at 7:30 AM UTC. No other impact on service is expected.
- Circuit website: none
- na.yourcircuit.com: none