Adding a Circuit Meeting Room to Circuit
To have a conference with a Circuit Meeting Room, the Circuit Meeting Room should be first added to Circuit. Only Circuit domain administrators can add a Meeting Room to a Circuit domain.
The Circuit Meeting Room is connected to the Internet and turned on.
The administrator of the Circuit Meeting Room device provided you - the Circuit domain administrator - with the Meeting Room's ID (Device ID) and - optionally - its IP address. Both of them are displayed on the Meeting Room's screen.
To add a Circuit Meeting Room to Circuit, perform the following steps:
- On the web client, click your user name, and then click Administration.
- Click the Meeting Rooms tab.
- Click Add Meeting Room.
- Enter a Name for the Circuit Meeting Room, its ID (Device ID), Location (optionally), choose a language and click Add.
The Circuit Meeting Room is added to your Circuit domain and a registration code (valid for 24 hours) is automatically generated.
- Optionally, click Copy to clipboard. Note:
If you have been provided with the Circuit Meeting Room’s IP address and Dashboard password, you can login to the Dashboard and easily paste the registration code from the clipboard (see also 6).
- Provide the administrator of the Circuit Meeting Room with the registration code (via Circuit, email, phone, or any other convenient means). Note:
If the registration code is numeric only, you need to additionally provide the Circuit Server URL.
Make sure the registration code is entered into the Circuit Meeting Room to start using it with your Circuit domain.
For security reasons, the registration code expires after 24h. If it was not possible to configure the device in time, you will need to generate and provide a new registration code (see also Generating a new registration code for a Circuit Meeting Room).
Thank you for your rating.