Performing a search (mobile client)
You can search through all your conversations to find the information that you need, including people, files and specific words that are referenced in your conversation.
- To enter the search mode do the following:
On the iOS mobile client, tap the Search box.
- On the Android mobile client, tap
- In the Search box, type the word or words that you want to find. When performing a search consider the following:
The more letters you type in the search field, the more accurate your search results will be.
Search terms are case insensitive and wildcard letters cannot be used. The search term is always compared with the beginning of a word.
For example, if you type the word "and", all words that start with those letters will be returned, such as "Andrew" or "Andromeda", but no words that contain "and" in the middle like "grand" or "stand".
Filter options are appearing as search scopes below the search input field, to refine your search. Apply filters to the search term by selecting one of the following options:
All - Select this option to search all conversations.
Conversations - Search for a conversation based on its title.
People - Search for persons who are registered in your Circuit domain or for externals (i.e., persons registered in another Circuit domain) with whom you previously had a conversation. Search for them by name, email address or employee number (user ID given by company, if available).Note:
You can only search for externals that are registered in a Circuit domain belonging to the same system as yours, e.g., eu.yourcircuit.com or na.yourcircuit.com.
Files - Search for file name and the content within the file.
Labels - When the search term matches any of conversation labels, those labels are listed under the Labels scope option. Select a label from the list to search for conversations with the particular label.
Conversations that contain the search term are displayed in the conversation selector pane.
- Per standard, all findings are listed in the conversation selector, according to the selected conversation filter.
All conversations and people
Conversations with the label <Label name>, whether archived or not.
- Tap one of the conversations in the selector pane to open the conversation or a name to select a conversation.
The findings are highlighted.
- If multiple search results are found in a selected conversation, you can use the search result navigation bar to cycle through them.
- To delete the search term, tap the X in the search field.
- To cancel the search tap Cancel.
Thank you for your rating.