Reporting an issue related to Circuit for Outlook
If you encountered any problems with Circuit for Outlook, please report it by sending your log files.
- To report an issue:
in Microsoft Outlook 2007, clickand then navigate to the Circuit tab
in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and higher, click File and then navigate to the Circuit tab.
The Circuit for Outlook window will be displayed.
- To send the log files:
in Microsoft Outlook 2007, tick the Send report information check box and then click OK.
in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and higher, click Report.
An email with the attached log files will be created.
- You can add more details about your problem to the and then click Send.
The Circuit User Help Desk will contact you shortly after that for the follow-up.
If for any reasons you are not able to access and report an issue via Circuit for Outlook, you can still use the Report Issue feature in Circuit to attach and send the following reports:
- from the folder %temp%\Unify\circuitplugin\log select all the files
- from the folder %temp%\Unify\circuitcontactcard\log select all the files (for issues with the Contact Card)
- from the folder %appdata%\Unify\circuitplugin select all the files
- from the folder %temp% select all the files which name starts with "Circuit_for_Outlook*".
Thank you for your rating.