Requesting the Advanced Telephony Connector
As administrator, you can integrate Circuit with your existing voice platform and allow users in your domain to make calls and receive calls through the Circuit application, in order to collaborate with the non-Circuit users.
An OpenScape Session Border Controller (OpenScape SBC) from Unify running on supported server voice platform.
A static SIP trunk must be established between Circuit and your voice platform.
Call routing on your voice platform must be configured.
If using TLS, security certificates must be provided to make sure that the call transmission is secure and cannot be intercepted by third parties.
- On the web client and Desktop App, click your user name, and then click Administration.
- Click the Telephony tab.
All Circuit Telephony Connectors that have been previously configured for your domain (if any), either single or in pools, are listed in a table.
- If no telephony connector is yet configured for your domain:
- Click the Add telephony connector link.
- On the popup window that opens, click ATC.
A new Circuit conversation with the Unify support team is started and you can request assistance with setting up the Advanced Universal Telephony Connector.
The support team will come back with a form so that required parameters are collected and exchanged between them and you.
- If at least one telephony connector has been configured for your domain, click the Add telephony connector button that is located below the connectors list.
The existing conversation with the Unify support opens and you can request assistance with setting up a new Advanced Telephony Connector.
Thank you for your rating.