Troubleshooting issues with calls that are initiated from the Contact Card
The Contact Card functionality allows to directly place a call via Circuit. If calls initiated from Contact Card cannot be established, then it may be that the Circuit for Outlook Connector process has not started or it is still running an old version. To troubleshoot this issue, apply the following steps.
- Open Windows Task manager by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc followed by Start Task Manager.
- In the Windows Task Manager window, navigate to the Process tab.
- Search for the circuitcontactcard.exe and in case there is such a process, right-click and select End Process.
- Exit the Windows Task Manager.
- Click Circuit for Outlook Connector located under .
- Restart your Microsoft Outlook.
Thank you for your rating.