- To access the Favorites panel, click or tap the Favorites icon.
On the web client and Desktop App, the Favorites icon appears in the left sidebar of the Circuit application.
On the mobile clients, the Favorites icon appears in the bottom of the Circuit application.
- Be default, when you access the Favorites panel, you will see a listing of your favorite conversations.
- To see a listing of your favorite Spaces, click Spaces in the top of the panel.
- To return to the default view of your favorite conversations, click Conversations in the top of the panel.
- To add a conversation or a Space to Favorites:
On the web client and Desktop App, click the star icon to the left of the conversation or Space title.
On the iOS mobile client, swipe left on the conversation or Space.
On the Android mobile client, long press on the targeted conversation or Space and then tap Add to Favorites.
The selected item is added as the last item to the Favorites panel.
In addition, all favorites on the web client and Desktop App are marked with the grey star icon to the left of the title.
- By default, Favorites are managed automatically by the system, so that the conversation or Space you favorited last appears as the last item in the panel.
To change the order of your Favorites:
- navigate to the Favorites panel and click Edit
- drag and drop the items to the position of your preference
- click Done to confirm a new order of your Favorites.
- To open a conversation or Space from favorites into a separate window double click the title.
The conversation or Space opens in its own window and is brought into focus, so you can directly contribute to it.
- To remove a conversation or Space from Favorites:
- navigate to the Favorites panel and click Edit.
- drag and drop the conversation or Space to the recycle bin located at the bottom of the Favorites panel.
- click Done.
The conversation or Space is going to be removed from the Favorites panel.
- By clicking on a conversation or Space in Favorites, you will be redirected to the corresponding conversation or Space.
When you receive a new message in one of your marked as favorite conversations, a green circle indicator with the number of unread messages will appear in the avatar of the conversation.
21 people found this useful.
Me too / Not at all
Thank you for your rating.