Adding, editing or removing a whiteboard during a call (iOS mobile client)
During a call, you can add, edit or remove a whiteboard at any time via the Circuit app on your iOS device.
- To add a whiteboard to the active call, tap the Add to conference icon on the call action bar and then select Add whiteboard.
The whiteboard is added to the active call and displayed on the call stage. A set of tools are displayed at the top of the call view and available to you to edit it. The tools are arranged into two toolbars.
- Use the following tools to edit the whiteboard:
- Pencil: create a free draw
- Line: create straight lines
- Rectangle: create rectangles
- Ellipse: create ellipse
- Text: type text
After typing a text, make sure you tap Done so that the text appears on the whiteboard.
- : insert image
- : insert background image
- Weight and color selector: select from a list of available options the line weight and color to be used when drawing free draws, lines, rectangles and ellipses
The weight and color selector icon changes according to the selected options.
- Clear whiteboard: clear the content that has been added to the whiteboard
- Undo: undo your last action
The second toolbar is scrollable, so if you do not see all tools you need, swipe the toolbar to see the missing part.
All changes you make on the whiteboard are shown to all call participants alongside your name.
- To navigate or zoom into the whiteboard:
- If you are whiteboard tools are displayed, make sure that the Swipe left or right tool is selected.
- Swipe left or right on the whiteboard to see different parts of it.
- Zoom in or out on the whiteboard to see more or less details.
- To have the whiteboard tools hidden and put the whiteboard in view-only mode, tap the back arrow in the upper-left corner.
- To have the whiteboard tools visible again, tap the ellipsis (…) icon on the call action bar and select Edit whiteboard.
- To remove the whiteboard from the conference:
- While the whiteboard is visible, tap the ellipsis (…) icon on the call action bar and select Remove whiteboard.
- On the pop-up window that opens, tap OK to confirm that you really want to remove the whiteboard from the call.
- If another participant shares their video or screen and the whiteboard is not visible, tap the Show whiteboard button located at the top of the call view to switch to the whiteboard.
- In case there is an active whiteboard when the call is ended and all the participants leave the call, the whiteboard is saved automatically. A new post is created in the conversation having the whiteboard attached in png format so that everyone in the conversation can access it.
Thank you for your rating.