Configuring Circuit for Outlook
To change your configuration in Circuit for Outlook, perform the following steps.
- Click File and then navigate to the Circuit tab.
The Circuit for Outlook window will be displayed.
- Click Account Info and then:
- Enter the email address you use to sign in to Circuit into the Email box.
- Tick the System check box and enter the real Circuit address associated with your region (e.g., na.yourcircuit.com or eu.yourcircuit.com) into the box beneath.
- Click Next.
- Enter the password you use to sign in to Circuit into the Circuit password box.
- Click Login.
The system verifies the information you provided.
If everything is correct, your Outlook will be successfully connected to Circuit (the option Successfully connected to Circuit will be ticked).
The first time you attempt to use Add to Circuit Conversation button (when setting an appointment in Outlook), you will be asked to configure your Circuit account information.
Thank you for your rating.