How to enable Plantronics extention in Firefox
If you are installing the Plantronics extension in your Firefox browser, you have to add the certificate manually to your browser.
You have to install the Plantronics Hub application on your computer. For more information regarding the installation you may refer to Installing Plantronics headsets integration
- Navigate to the Firefox menu and click on Options.
- Click on Advance > Certificates.
- Click on View Certificates.
- On the pop up window click on Servers tab and then click on Add Exception.
- On the location field enter the local host URL https://127.0.0.1:32018 and click on Get Certificate.
- Click on Confirm Security Exception and then click on OK.
- Navigate back to Circuit in Settings > Extensions and on the Plantronics extension and click on Connect.
Thank you for your rating.