Setting up the Sennheiser headset integration
The Sennheiser headset integration allows you to control your Circuit calls from a range of Sennheiser headsets or external audio devices. On the web client and Desktop App, the integration is available as part of the Circuit Headset Integration by Unify Chrome extension, which you can easily install from your Circuit client.
The Circuit domain administrator has to enable the Sennheiser headset integration feature through thetab.
You have to install the Circuit by Unify Chrome extension on your computer in order to setup and use the Sennheiser headset integration feature with the Circuit web client on Chrome or the Circuit Desktop App.
To setup the Sennheiser headset integration, perform the following steps:
- On the web client and Desktop App, click your user name and then click Settings.
- Navigate to the Extensions tab.
- Locate the Sennheiser extension.
If the Circuit Headset Integration by Unify Chrome extension is not yet installed, an Install button will appear next to the Sennheiser extension. Otherwise, a Connect button will appear.
- Install the Circuit Headset Integration by Unify Chrome extension, if not yet installed, as follows:
- Click Install next to the Sennheiser extension.
- On the pop-up window, click Proceed.
- Give permission on Circuit to manage your apps, extensions and themes, by clicking Allow.
- Circuit automatically redirects you to Chrome web store on the Circuit Headset Integration by Unify Chrome extension.
- Click Add to Chrome to add the extension on your computer.
- On the pop-up window, click Add app.
The Chrome extension is installed on your computer.
- Go back to your Circuit web client or Desktop App.
- Click Connect next to the Sennheiser extension.
The Sennheiser extension is connected.
- To adjust and manage your Sennheiser headsets and external audio devices click Audio/Video or .
Thank you for your rating.