Generating a new registration code for a Circuit Meeting Room
As Circuit domain administrator, you can generate a new registration code for a Circuit Meeting Room.
- On the web client, click your user name, and then click Administration.
- Click the Meeting Rooms tab.
- Select the meeting room for which you want to generate a new registration code, and then click Regenerate code.
- When prompted to confirm that you want to generate a new registration code, click Regenerate code.
A new registration code is generated.Note:
Once a new registration code is generated, the corresponding Circuit Meeting Room will be taken out of operation until the new registration code is successfully entered into the device via Dashboard.
- Optionally, click Copy to clipboard.
Provide the administrator of the Circuit Meeting Room with the new registration code (via Circuit, email, phone, or any other convenient means).
If the registration code is numeric only, you need to additionally provide the Circuit Server URL.
The Circuit Meeting Room should be reconfigured with the new registration code.
Thank you for your rating.