Adding a Circuit Meeting Room to a conference call
You can add a Circuit Meeting Room to an ongoing conference call that is created in a Conference Bridge or from a group conversation. This is similar to adding participants to an active call without permanently adding them to the conversation.
You need to know the 4-digit PIN code that is shown on the display connected to the Circuit Meeting Room.
You cannot add a Circuit Meeting Room into a one-to-one call.
To add a Circuit Meeting Room to a conference call, perform the following steps:
- Start or join a conference from your Circuit client.
- Once the conference is started:
On the web client, click in the lower-left corner of the call action bar.
On the iOS mobile client, tap in the lower-left corner of the call action bar and then Add participant.
On the Android mobile client, tap in the upper-left corner of the call view.
- Search for the name of the Circuit Meeting Room, which you want to add to the conference.
As you type in a Circuit Meeting Room's name, a list of suggested names is displayed along with their status.Note:
You should add only one Circuit Meeting Room at a time.
- Select the Circuit Meeting Room that you want to add to the conference and:
On the web client, click Add.
On the Android mobile client, tap .
- Enter the 4-digit PIN code that matches the one shown on the Meeting Room display. On the iOS mobile client only, tap also Add room.
The Circuit Meeting Room is added to the active call, its avatar is displayed on the call stage and a notification sound is played. Your microphone is muted.
Thank you for your rating.