Adding a Circuit Meeting Room to a conference call
You can add a Circuit Meeting Room to an ongoing conference call that is created in a Conference Bridge or from a group conversation. This is similar to adding participants to an active call without permanently adding them to the conversation.
You need to know the 4-digit PIN code that is shown on the display connected to the Circuit Meeting Room.
You cannot add a Circuit Meeting Room into a one-to-one call.
To add a Circuit Meeting Room to a conference call, perform the following steps:
- Start or join a conference from your Circuit client.
- Click or tap the Add to conference button() in the lower-left corner of the call action bar (shown only when you are in a conference).
- Enter the name of the Circuit Meeting Room you want to add to the conference, into the Search box.
As you type in the Circuit Meeting Room's name, a list of suggested names is displayed to select from.Note:
You should add only one Circuit Meeting Room at a time.
- Select the Circuit Meeting Room that you want to add to the conference and:
On the web client and Desktop App, click Add.
On the Android mobile client, tap .
- Enter the 4-digit PIN code that matches the one shown on the Meeting Room display. On the iOS mobile client only, tap also Add room.
The Circuit Meeting Room is added to the conference call, its avatar is displayed on the call stage and a notification sound is played.
The Circuit Meeting Room joins the conference call unmuted by default, unless otherwise configured by the administrator of the domain that the conference belongs to. Your microphone is muted.
Thank you for your rating.