Sharing a Circuit Meeting Room with multiple domains
You can share a Circuit Meeting Room that belongs to your domain with other Circuit domains. Once shared, a Circuit Meeting Room can be added to a conference in any of the domains it is shared with, just as if it belonged to them.
You must be a Circuit domain administrator to share a Circuit Meeting Room.
- On the web client and Desktop App, click your user name, and then click Administration.
- Click the Meeting Rooms tab.
All Circuit Meeting Rooms that belong to your domain are listed in a table.
- Click the Meeting Room you want to share.
- Under Meeting Room sharing enter the IDs of the domains that you want to share the Meeting Room with.
Each ID must be entered on a separate line.
- Click Share.
- When prompted to confirm that you want to share the Meeting Room, click Yes.
The Meeting Room can be now added to conferences in the specified domains.
- If you want to stop sharing the Circuit Meeting Room with a domain:
- Locate the Shared with domains section.
- Next to the domain you want to stop sharing with, click Remove.
- When prompted to confirm that you want to remove the domain from the list of domains the Meeting Room is shared with, click Yes.
The Meeting Room can no longer be added to conferences in the specific domain.
Thank you for your rating.