How to assign phone number to a user
Once the OpenScape Cloud is configured and active, you can assign a public phone number to a user in your domain so that they are able to receive incoming phone calls through Circuit, via the voice platform.
- On the web client and Desktop App, click your user name, and then click Administration.
- Click the Users tab.
- Select the user to whom you want to assign a phone number.
- Navigate to Cloud telephony area.
- In the Phone number field select a phone number from the list.
- In the Call permissions select one of the options: International, National, Local, Office, Premium.
- Click Save.
- If you want to unassign the phone number from the user, click Unassign.
Thank you for your rating.