Adding an attachment to a message (Android mobile client)
You can add an attachment to a message with the following ways:
Attach a file to a message you are already creating or editing in Circuit.
Share to Circuit a file from another application on your device that allows content sharing (like Gallery). For more information you may refer to Share to Circuit from your mobile device.
A message can have a maximum of 10 attachments.
To attach a file to a message you are already creating or editing in Circuit:
- Create a new message or edit an existing message.
- To add an attachment to the message:
- Tap the paper clip icon below the message box.
- Browse for and select the file from your local device that you want to attach.
A preview of the attachment(s) is displayed.
- To remove an attachment before sending the message, tap the attachment and then tap in the upper-right corner of the attachment.
- To send the message with the attachment(s) to the conversation, tap .
Thank you for your rating.