Make a call using Mobile Breakout
Mobile Breakout allows you to make voice calls from the Circuit web client or Desktop App directly through your mobile device. This is useful if you do not have a desk phone and you use your mobile device for phone calls.
You must have the Enterprise license package.
You must have the Circuit app installed and running on your mobile and device and be able to make GSM calls.
You must sign in on both: a) the web client or Desktop App, and b) the mobile app.
- No telephony connector is configured for you.
- Click on a Phone number in a user's profile.
- Click on any of the Dial-in Numbers in the Conference details of a group conversation, if you do not want to join from the Circuit client.
- If you have configured the Exchange connector, search for people in your Microsoft Exchange contacts and click on a phone number in the contact details.
- If you have the Circuit for Outlook installed, click on a phone number in an Outlook Contact Card.
Thank you for your rating.