What do I do if participants in a call cannot hear me (Web client)?
If you are participating in a Circuit conversation and other participants cannot hear you, then the problem is likely caused by the microphone device or the Windows settings.
- Check that the microphone or headset is plugged in correctly.
- Ensure that the microphone is not muted.
- To check the Windows microphone settings, refer to How do I configure my audio devices for best results?
- To check the sound support in Circuit, refer to Testing my camera and microphone.
- If you experience sound quality issues, refer to How do I resolve issues with poor sound quality?
Thank you for your rating.