I tried to make a call, but I cannot hear the called party (Web client)
If you are participating in a Circuit conversation and you cannot hear anything, then the problem is likely caused by the sound device itself or the Windows settings.
- Check that the speakers or headset are plugged in correctly. If you cannot hear any of the system sounds, that would indicate the speakers.
- If you can hear system sounds, but not any sounds from Circuit, please check the Windows sound mixer, by clicking the speaker icon in the system tray and selecting Mixer.
- Ensure that Chrome is not muted.
- If you can hear system sounds including the beeps from Circuit notifications, but not the voice from conversations, please contact the Circuit User Help Desk.
- To check the sound settings, refer to How do I configure my audio devices for best results? and to How do I allow Circuit to use my microphone and camera on Chrome?
- To check the sound support in Circuit, refer to Testing my camera and microphone.
Thank you for your rating.