Connecting to your Syncplicity account (web client and Desktop App)
You can connect to your existing Syncplicity account to easily share files with other Circuit users. Shared files can be accessed by current members of a conversation via their shared link which expires after a certain period of time. Further restrictions may apply according to the specific sharing settings in your Syncplicity account.
The link to your Syncplicity account is always kept up to date to reflect the latest version of the shared files.
Pop-ups must be allowed in your web browser
The Circuit domain administrator has to enable the feature through the Manage Application > Apps tab.
To connect to your Syncplicity account, proceed as follows:
- On the web client and Desktop App, click your user name, and then click the Settings.
- Click the Extensions tab.
- Locate the Syncplicity extension, and click Connect.
- On the pop-up window, enter your email address and click NEXT.
- Depending on your account, you may be prompted for a password or redirected to an authentication page where you enter your corporate credentials.
- After being authenticated, click GRANT ACCESS to give permission to Circuit to connect to your Syncplicity account.
Anytime you want, you may disconnect from your Syncplicity account by navigating toand clicking the Disconnect button next to the Syncplicity extension.
Thank you for your rating.