Connecting to your OneDrive account
You can connect to your existing OneDrive account to easily share links to files with other Circuit users. The link to your OneDrive account is always kept up to date to reflect the latest version of the shared files.
You have to enable OneDrive feature in Circuit Labs.
The Circuit domain administrator has to enable the feature through the Manage Application > Apps tab.
- On the web client, click your user name, and then click Settings.
- Click the Extensions tab.
- Locate the OneDrive extension, and then click Connect.
- Enter the email address and password of your OneDrive account, and then click Sign in.
- To complete the connection process, you have to grant permission to OneDrive in order to have access to your Circuit account.
- You can disconnect from your OneDrive account at any time by clicking Disconnect.
Thank you for your rating.