Connecting to your Google account
You can connect to your existing Google account to see upcoming meetings in Circuit client, use your global and private Google contacts when making outgoing calls and see if your Google contacts who are on the same mail server as you are booked for a meeting.
The Circuit domain administrator has to enable the feature through thetab.
You have to enable Google Contacts & Calendar feature in Circuit Labs.
- On the web client and Desktop App, click your user name, and then click Settings.
- Click the Extensions tab.
- Locate the Google extension, and then click Connect.
- Enter the email address and password of your Google account, and then click Sign in.
- To complete the connection process, you have to grant permission to Google in order to have access to your Circuit account.
- You can disconnect from your Google account at any time by clicking Disconnect.
Thank you for your rating.