How can I enable the Greeting only mode for my voicemail?
When you cannot answer your phone calls, you can specify to send your unanswered calls to your voicemail. If you activate the Greeting only mode, the caller has the option to hear your greeting message and be informed that you cannot answer the call. After the caller listens to the greeting, the line is disconnected and there is no option to leave a message.
To activate the Greeting only mode follow the steps below:
- On the web client and Desktop App:
- Click on your user name and then click on Settings.
- Navigate to Voicemail tab.
- Switch the Greeting only slider to On (green) in the Voicemail area.
- On the Android mobile client:
- Go to the top-left side navigation drawer and tap Settings.
- Tap Voicemail.
- Switch the Greeting only slider to On (green).
Since the caller cannot leave a message, it is highly recommended to provide a personal voicemail greeting and explain the reason why you cannot answer the call.
For more information about how to change the voicemail greeting, please refer to: How can I change my voicemail greeting?
Thank you for your rating.