Connecting to your Box account (web client)
You can connect to your existing Box account to easily share files with other Circuit users. The link to your Box account is always kept up to date to reflect the latest version of the shared files. Shared files use a public URL that can be accessed by anyone.
- On the web client, click your user name, and then click Settings.
- Click the Extensions tab.
- Locate the Box extension, and then click Connect.
- Enter the credentials for your Box account, and then click Authorize.
- To complete the connection process, click Grant access to Box. You can now share files from your Box account with other Circuit users.
- You can diconnect from your Box account at any time by clicking Disconnect.
Thank you for your rating.