Setting your desktop, mobile and audio notifications
You can set your desktop and mobile notifications for new messages you receive in Circuit and your audio notifications for events that occur within Circuit.
- On the web client and Desktop App, click your user name and then select Settings.
- Select the Notifications tab.
- Under Message notifications, click the screen icon and choose the type of messages that you want to receive notifications about on your desktop:
The options you have are:
All messages: You will be notified for any new message you receive in Circuit.
Direct messages and mentions: You will be notified when you receive a direct message, i.e. a message in 1-to-1 conversation, or when someone mentions you.
None: You will not be notified for any new message you receive in Circuit.
Whichever your option, you will still be able to receive desktop notifications for calls, video calls and screen sharing calls.
- Click the mobile device icon and choose the type of messages that you want to receive notifications about on your mobile.
You have the same options as in the case of desktop notifications.
- Under Audio notifications, check or uncheck the following:
- Message notifications: A sound is played when a notification for new messages is received.
- Incoming calls, video calls and screen sharing: A sound is played when you get incoming calls, video calls and screen sharing calls.
- Circuit system sound: A sound is played in case of Circuit system events (e.g., app started, conference started).
Thank you for your rating.