Changing your password (Mobile client)
Your Circuit password is part of your user profile stored in the Settings menu. Your user profile contains all your personal information and is used to identify you to other Circuit users.
You can change your password or other information belonging to your profile at any time.
- To change your password, proceed as follows:
On the iOS client, tap in the upper-left corner of the header.
On the Android mobile client, go to the top-left side navigation drawer.
- Tap Settings and then choose Change password option.
- In the Old password field, enter your old password.
- In the New password field, enter a new password. To keep your account safe, your password must contain a minimum of 8 characters, including 1 upper case alphabetic character, 1 lower case alphabetic character, 1 numeric character and 1 non-alphanumeric character.
- To save your password:
On the iOS client, tap Save in the upper-right corner
On the Android mobile client, tap the tick in the upper-right-corner.
- To go back to the Settings view, tap the Back arrow in the upper-left corner.
Thank you for your rating.