Setting up the Embrava integration
The Embrava integration allows you to inform your colleagues immediately when you're on a call, busy, online or offline, by using a visual indicator.
The Circuit domain administrator has to enable the feature through thetab.
You have enabled Embrava feature in Circuit Labs.
To enable the Embrava integration, perform the following steps:
- On the web client and Desktop App, click on your user name and then click on Settings.
- Navigate to the Extensions tab.
- Locate the Embrava extension.
If the Circuit Headset Integration by Unify Chrome extension is not yet installed, an Install button will appear next to the Embrava extension. Otherwise, a Connect button will appear.
- Install the Circuit Headset Integration by Unify Chrome extension, if not yet installed, as follows:
- Click Install next to the Embrava extension.
- On the pop-up window, click Proceed.
- Give permission on Circuit to manage your apps, extensions and themes, by clicking Allow.
- Circuit automatically redirects you to Chrome web store on the Circuit Headset Integration by Unify Chrome extension.
- Click Add to Chrome to add the extension on your computer.
- On the pop-up window, click Add app.
The Chrome extension is installed on your computer.
- Go back to your Circuit web client or Desktop App.
- Click Connect next to the Embrava integration.
The Jabra extension is connected.
Thank you for your rating.