How to start a group conversation using the Circuit Gmail Add-on
You may start a Circuit group conversation through Circuit Gmail Add-on with all the Circuit users of the email participants. To do that perform the following steps:
- Select an email from which you want to start a Circuit conversation and click on the Circuit icon.
All the email participants are listed in the add-on. The presence status of each Circuit user is also available next to the user name.
- The title of the conversation is filled in automatically with the title of the email thread. You may change it, if you want.
- Set the following conversation options:
- Moderated conversation: Disable this option, if you do not want the conversation to be moderated. If you enable it, you will become a moderator of the conversation.
- Guess access: Enable this option, if you want to allow phone dial-in and guest access to conference stated form this conversation.
- If you do not want to include an email participant in the conversation you may turn off the slider next to the user name.
- Click Create Conversation to start a new conversation in Circuit.
A new conversation is created in Circuit including all the email participants who have a Circuit account. An email is sent to all email participants with the link of the Circuit conversation.
Once you have created a conversation you may click View Conversation and you will be redirected in Circuit.
Thank you for your rating.