How to configure a team
- Click on your user name and, then, click Settings.
- Navigate to the Teams tab.
- Click on the team you want to configure.
- Click next to Notification delay timer, to select how many seconds the call will be ringing until the rest of the team members will be notified.
If the originally called member of the team has enabled the voicemail and the ringing duration is less than the Notification delay timer, then the call will be redirected to voicemail and the rest of the team members will not get a notification.
- To add a new member to the team, start typing a user name in the Add member field and select a user from the suggestion list. Click Add to add the users to the team.
You can add up to 20 members in the team.
By default the new members of the team have the role of the member. You can make them owners by clicking on the role and select Owner from the drop-down menu.
To delete a member from the team, hover over the member and click Remove to the right.
Thank you for your rating.