Organizing your conversations using labels (web client and Desktop App)
- To add a label to a conversation:
- Open a conversation.
- Click Add label beneath the conversation title.
- Enter the name of the label that you want to add.
Existing labels are suggested as you type.
- Press Enter (or click anywhere in the Circuit client user interface) when you finish typing or choose an existing label from the ones suggested.
If you enter a not already existing name, a new label is created.
The label is added to the conversation.
- To remove a label from a conversation:
- Open an existing conversation.
- Hover over the name of an existing label, which is displayed beneath the conversation title, and click in the upper-right corner.
The label is removed from the conversation.
Labels are displayed below the conversation title. If you add more labels than can fit within the area, a small gray circle with a number in it will appear to the left of Add label. The number indicates the number of the non-shown labels. Click the circle to see the list of additional labels.
Thank you for your rating.