How can I check my voicemail?
When you receive a voicemail for an unanswered Circuit call, a message with the voicemail attached is automatically posted to the 1-to-1 conversation you have with the person who called you. The title of the message is Voice message.
When you receive a voicemail for an unanswered phone call to your work number, it is automatically displayed in the Phone calls conversation at the bottom of the associated missed call entry.
Being able to receive voicemails for unanswered phone calls to your work number requires that a Circuit Telephony Connector is configured for you and active. If you are using the Advanced Telephony Connector, it is additionally required that your company's phone system is configured to route phone calls to Circuit voicemail.
In both cases, the text Voice message is displayed under the conversation title in the conversation selector.
To check your voicemail proceed as follows:
- Select the conversation that contains the voicemail.
This is either the corresponding 1-to-1 conversation, in case of a voicemail for an unanswered Circuit call, or the Phone calls conversation in case of a voicemail for an unanswered phone call to your work number.
- Locate the voicemail message that you want to check.
- To listen to the voicemail, click or tap play . Note:
While you are listening to the voicemail on the web client or Desktop App, you are able to adjust the volume of the playback sound by using the volume bar .
- To download the voicemail locally, click Download. Note:
The option to download a voicemail is currently only available on the web client and Desktop App.
The downloaded file is in mp4 format.
- To delete the voicemail:
- If the voicemail is contained in a 1-to-1 conversation, click or tap the ellipsis (…) icon and select Delete.
- If the voicemail is contained in the Phone calls conversation:
- On the web client and Desktop App, click Delete.
- On the iOS mobile client, tap the empty space at the right of the voicemail, then tap the ellipsis (…) icon and select Delete.
- On the Android mobile client, tap the ellipsis (…) icon and select Delete.
Thank you for your rating.