Enabling partner administration for your domain
If your company has purchased Circuit via partner or reseller, you can enable partner administration for your domain. This will allow your partner or reseller to administrate your domain on behalf of your company. You can also select all support requests from users in your domain to be delivered to that partner, if the partner provides this kind of support to its customers.
You must be an administrator to enable partner administration for your domain.
- On the web client and Desktop App, click your user name and then select .
- Locate the Domain administration settings area.
- Switch the Administration by partner <partner name> slider to ON (green).
<partner name> is the name of the partner you purchased Circuit from.
Your Circuit partner is now able to administer your domain on behalf of your company.
- If your partner provides support via email to their customers, select who will be contacted for support when users in your domain report an issue. Choose between the following options:
Circuit support via conversation (default)
Partner support via email at <email address>, where <email address> is the email address provided by partner (if any).
This setting is only shown when your partner enables support via email.
- To disable partner administration, switch the Administration by partner <partner name> slider to OFF (gray).
Your partner will be notified that that it can no longer administrate your domain.
Thank you for your rating.