Setting a support email address for users in customer domains
In case your company is a Circuit partner or reseller, you can set an email address for your Circuit customers to contact your company for support. When users in a customer domain report an issue, support requests will be delivered to this email address rather than being sent to the Circuit support conversation, if it is configured as such by customer domain administrators.
You can also select all support requests from users in your domain to be delivered to this email address, as well.
You must be an administrator to set a support email address.
- On the web client and Desktop App, click your user name and then select .
- Locate the Customer domain administration settings area.
- Switch the Provide support to customers via email slider to ON (green).
- Type the email address in the input field.
- Select who will be contacted for support when users in your domain report an issue. Choose between the following options:
Circuit support via conversation (default)
Your company via email at the support email address.
This setting is only shown when the Provide support to customers via email slider is set to ON.
- To disable support via email, switch the Provide support to customers via email slider to OFF (gray).
Support requests from users in your and your customer domains will be sent to Circuit support via conversation.
Thank you for your rating.