Adding a client-side app in a domain
A client-side app is a web app that Circuit users can sign into and use, and is built using Circuit APIs.
You are the administrator of the domain or a user with developer read/write access rights.
You have enabled the OAuth Apps - Create/Edit capability feature in Circuit Labs.
There bot app limit has not been reached. You can see the limit and the already created apps in OAuth Apps tab.
As a domain administrator, you can add a client-side app in the domain and create the credentials associated with it. Circuit uses OAuth 2.0 for authentication and authorization and supports most common OAuth 2.0 scenarios.
- On the web client and Desktop App, click your user name, and then click Administration.
- Click the OAuth Apps tab.
- Click Create.
- In the window that pops up, click on the arrow in the Client-side app frame for implicit credentials. Note:
If the maximum number of apps has been reached, the option to create a client-side app is disabled.
- In the Create client-side app window enter necessary information for App name, Description, Author name, Redirect URIs, Scopes, and Time to live.
In Redirect URIs you can specify one or more URLs for your app. Multiple URLs must be separated with commas. HTTPS is mandatory.
In Scopes you can specify the various permission levels the app can request. The default value is All.
Time to live is the maximum time that the access token remains valid. The default value is Forever.
- When you finish entering information, click Add.
After creation, a screen appears with the Client ID, the unique identifier of the app that should be provided to the application developer.
Thank you for your rating.