Deleting a phone call from the call history
You can delete a phone call from your call history if you want to do so for any reason.
OpenScape Cloud or a Circuit Telephony Connector is set up and enabled allowing you to make and receive phone calls through the Circuit application.
On the web client and Desktop App:
- Navigate to > Call history.
The Call history view opens, displaying the list of names and/or numbers of all callers or callees recently contacted via telephone numbers.
- Hover over the call log entry that you want to delete and click on the right side of the call entry.
- When prompted to confirm, click Yes.
You can delete all your call history by clicking on the top of the call history view. You may select to delete all the call history or just the missed, dialed, received or redirected calls depending which tab you have selected form your call history
On the Android and iOS mobile client:
- Select the phone icon () on the bottom-right of your screen. The call history opens.
- On the Android mobile client, perform a long press on the call log entry that you want to delete and, then, tap Delete.
On the iOS mobile client, swipe left on the call log entry that you want to delete and, then, tap the delete icon .
Thank you for your rating.